APC document number

Noriko Hosokawa nonko at GITI.OR.JP
Fri Sep 10 03:57:14 EDT 1999

Dear Q12-14/16 experts,

Please find attached the invitation to the next Rapporteur meeting (Red Bank
meeting) in October received from the host, AT&T and Lucent. Please note
that there is an attachment file.

The file has been placed at the PictureTel ftp site as:

 ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9910_Red/invitation.zip
or
 http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/9910_Red/invitation.zip

The meeting notice will follow very soon.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830
      Fax: +81 3 5287 7287
      e-mail: okubo at giti.or.jp

We are pleased to invite experts of Q.11, Q.12, Q.13, Q.14, and Q.15 to
the joint rapporteurs' meeting to be held 18 - 22 October, 1999, in Red
Bank, New Jersey. Please find attached information regarding the meeting
location, meeting logistics, and lodging. Please also note that a block
of rooms will be held by the hotel until 22 September, so delegates are
encouraged to make arrangements very soon.

The hotel had booked another function for Friday night before we made
arrangements, so we will need to vacate the meeting rooms by 3:30 on
Friday. We know this will disappoint many of us who have become
accustomed to running until 7:00 or 8:00 in the evening on the last day.
Because of this other function, the hotel is only able to hold a block
of 70 rooms for Friday night. We hope this will not be a problem, as the
early finish time should allow many delegates to catch a flight on
Friday evening.

Best Regards,
Radhika Roy - AT&T
Glen Freundlich - Lucent Technologies