ASN.1 Syntax of H.245

Hidenobu Harasaki harasaki at CCM.CL.NEC.CO.JP
Mon Sep 6 07:49:31 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Martinez,

EM> Please (delete/remove) h323mob01.zip. and
EM> accept the updated contribution h323mob01a.zip for our next
EM> Study Group 16, Q.12-14/16 Rapporteur Meeting
EM> in New Jersey, 18-22 October 1999
EM>
EM> I have put h323mob01a.zip , in
EM>
EM> http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/
EM>
EM> The contribution deals with H.323 user and service mobility aspects.

As requested, h323mob01.zip has been removed. I have allocated APC-1646 to
your contribution h323mob01a.zip, thus renamed it as APC-1646.zip. It will
soon be moved to a new folder 9910_Red anticipating the October meeting will
be held in Red Bank, New Jersey (subject to the announcement from the
meeting host).

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830