Q12-14/16 Red Bank meeting

Reddy, Paul K paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM
Thu Sep 30 20:37:14 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Sakae OKUBO,

My name is Paul K. Reddy from Intel Corporation, I am requesting you to
assign an APC numbers for the contributions I want to bring to New Jersey's
SG-16 Q13/16 meeting.

Contribution 1:
Source: Intel
Title: The H.323 terminal with secured software based Universal Subscriber
Identification Module (USIM) and Inter-working Function with PLMN(public
land and mobile networks).

Contribution 2:
Source: Intel
Title: User Mobility and Service Mobility services for Wireless Subscribers
with H.323 terminals accessing Multimedia over IP (MoIP) and PLMN networks.

Thanks for your help.

regards,
Paul

Paul K. Reddy