Upload of White Paper for Version 6 of H.245

Glen Freundlich ggf at LUCENT.COM
Thu Sep 23 10:38:46 EDT 1999

Rich,

SG8 is meeting this week, so hopefully we'll hear from them soon. We should be
able to get things aligned in H.245 V6.

Glen

Glen Freundlich                           ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                       office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                            fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA