Hard Copies of Red Bank contributions

Glen Freundlich ggf at LUCENT.COM
Wed Sep 22 11:54:34 EDT 1999

We plan to have network access for all attendees, so would encourage attendees
to work in a paperless mode. In addition, we do not plan to reproduce paper
documents.

So far, I've seen about 50 registrations for the meeting. We use the
registrations to help plan the meeting, for example to supply enough network
gear. So, please register if you plan to attend.

Glen

Glen Freundlich                           ggf at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                       office: +1 303 538 2899
11900 N. Pecos                            fax: +1 303 538 3907
Westminster, Colorado 80234  USA