Re (2): IN-IPT interworking issue

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Wed Oct 27 11:58:07 EDT 1999

Hi, Everyone:

Going forward, I would also request to keep our eyes open how we can
integrate this work (H.246 Annex C defines interworking between ISUP and
H.323) with that of the H.323 multimedia intelligent network (M-IN) as
envisioned in AT&T's contributions:

"APC-1664/1665: H.323 User, Service, and Service Provider Mobility Framework
for Multimedia Intelligent Network."

Best regards,

Radhika R. Roy
AT&T