Re (2): IN-IPT interworking issue

Boaz Michaely Boaz_Michaely at VOCALTEC.COM
Wed Oct 27 07:43:59 EDT 1999

Sorry to splatter this to all, but I have a similar problem to Anders, sans
coffee.  I too need to learn how to access the list server and make such a
change.

Ken Krechmer

At 12:55 PM 10/26/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Due to a computer crash (incompatibility of lap-top and coffee) I have
lost the e-mail address for the list server and instructions on how to
subscribe/unsubscribe.