List of participants of the Red Bank Meeting - correction

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Mon Oct 25 06:22:00 EDT 1999

Dear Q11, Q12-14, Q15 experts,

I have placed a provisional list of participants of the Red Bank meeting at
the following place:

 ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/APC-1748.zip
or
 http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/APC-1748.zip

This is based on your indication whether you would attend the working dinner
last Wednesday. The mark is your major interest as I guess. Seemingly there
are several who had registered but are not marked here, and several who had
not registered but attended the meeting.

Please advise me (okubo at giti.or.jp) whatever additions/corrections/deletions
you may have.

(To Mr. Geary and Mr. Sullivan: if you have definitive lists of Q11 and Q15
participants, please send me your files.)

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830