duplicate mail problem

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Wed Oct 13 14:36:37 EDT 1999

Karl,

I just uploaded the file containing the change marks to the Incoming
directory.  The filename is h323v3_decided_wcm_990930.zip. Inside the ZIP
file you will see the filename containing yesterday's date-- that is when
I created the document with the differences.  Perhaps it should have been
named the same thing, but I uploaded the file before I noticed the date
difference.

Mr. Okubo, would you mind moving that file into the 9909_Gen directory?
Also, if it is not too much trouble, will you also rename the file inside
to be consistent with the 990930 datestamp?

Best Regards,
Paul