New H.323v3 document

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Tue Oct 12 22:48:07 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Jones,

I have replaced H323v3_decided_990930.zip in /9909_Gen as requested. I hope
the mentioned deletion has been reflected in the file handed (or to be
handed) to ITU-TSB for publication.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830
      Fax: +81 3 5287 7287
      e-mail: okubo at giti.or.jp

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:28:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From: "Paul E. Jones" <paul.jones at ties.itu.int>
To: Sakae OKUBO <okubo at GITI.OR.JP>
Subject: New H.323v3 document

Mr. Okubo,

There was a minor editorial correction made to the H.323v3 document.  The
document posted made a forward reference to an H.323v4 feature (the
"additive RRQ", specifically).

I have removed that reference and have also placed a more visible notice
at the top of the first page and "Summary" page to alert people to the
fact that this is not the official ITU publication.

Will you please replace the document H323v3_decided_990930.zip in the
9909_Gen directory with one with the same name in the Incoming directory?

Thank you,
Paul E. Jones