Draft H.225.0 v4 - APC-1686

Rich Bowen rkbowen at CISCO.COM
Sun Oct 10 20:13:08 EDT 1999

Well, this would make the change even "more" impossible - it would require
a change in the ASN.1 per each type of PDU, e.g.:

AccessRequest ::= SEQUENCE
{
     common         AnnexGCommonInfo,
     destinationInfo     PartyInformation,
     sourceInfo          PartyInformation OPTIONAL,
     callInfo       CallInformation OPTIONAL,
     usageSpec      UsageSpecification OPTIONAL,
}

Also it doesn't guarantee that the common part gets into every PDU that
will be invented in the future.

Well, that's ASN.1 and we have to leave with it.

Regards,
Lior

"Krishna Kr Banka" <kkbanka at HSS.HNS.COM> on 10/08/99 10:26:16 AM