Document Submission

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Tue Oct 5 00:18:50 EDT 1999

Sorry, it's too late to comment on this.  Annex E was approved in
Santiago.  I assume it will be available for ordering from ITU at some
point.  The final draft may be available on the picturetel avc site.

Chip

P.S.  I noticed that I did not select Reply all when replying to the mail,
but it is sending it to the list anyway.

Chip