Mailing list subscription question

Meyer, Greg W greg.w.meyer at INTEL.COM
Wed Oct 27 13:58:15 EDT 1999

All:

I can understand that there are probably several (many?) people that have
subscribed to this mail list and have misplaced the instructions and
information. Below is a copy of the Welcome message that you received when
you subscribed, which has some general information to help you. Please save
this message for future reference.  Thanks.

-------------------------------------
Welcome to the ITU-SG16 mail list.

Remember - to POST messages to the list send to:

                itu-sg16 at mailbag.intel.com

         - to interact with listserver.... send to:

                listserv at mailbag.intel.com

In addition it is requested, that contact information be provided so that
the
current list of correspondents on this list be provided to ITU-TSB if so
requested.

        [Full Name] [Organization] [contact number]

Please send this information in the body of a message to
'greg.w.meyer at intel.com',
set the "subject" of the mail to "SG16 Contact".

Listed below are some hints on interacting with this mailing list:

*

mail reflector:  (sent to listserv at mailbag.intel.com)

Subscribe: BODY of the text set to

        subscribe itu-sg16 <your email address> <your name>

Unsubscribe:

        signoff itu-sg16

You can get more information on commands by sending a message with the body
of the message containing either 'help' or 'info' to:

        listserv at mailbag.intel.com

List Digests:

If you feel like you lost some list messages or simply want to get a
chronological chunk of them, you can do so.

Send a message to "listserv at mailbag.intel.com" with the body of the message

        index itu-sg16

This will get you a list of all the digest files. After choosing which files
you
want, send another message to "listserv at mailbag.intel.com" with the body of
the message

        get itu-sg16 [filename]

Finally, you may always contact me (via any of the methods in my signature)
with
any questions.

Greg Meyer

***  503.264.9506(voice)                503.264.0170(fax)             ***
***  greg.w.meyer at intel.com             Intel - Hillsboro, OR.        ***