Question on Intels new annex-j h.246 proposal..

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Tue Oct 26 09:05:48 EDT 1999

G'Day Paul and Edgar,

I believe that according to the meeting notes the scope of the annex has
yet to be defined. The meeting report called for contributions on this
area. What worried me at the meeting was the overlap with the Mobility
groups work in this area. They are defining scope and requirements which
may or may  not lead to this work needing to be done. Anything on
H246annexE should be done in light of this. I don't think we should
assume GSM or ANSI-42 at this time.

Cheers, Christian