New H.323v3 document

Paul E. Jones paul.jones at ties.itu.int
Tue Oct 12 23:12:09 EDT 1999

Mr. Okubo,

I have sent e-mail to Mr. Bigi regarding this editorial change, including
the specific details of the change.  I also mentioned that I will be sending
paper and electronic copies of the H.323v3 document, including a copy with
and one without revision marks, that includes this small change.

Hopefully, this will not cause too much confusion.

Best Regards,
Paul