Urgent Request for doc # for Red Bank meeting

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Tue Oct 12 18:01:25 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Crossman,

> The PictureTel contribution apc-1653 has some error and omission
> in it.  Would you object if we submit a new revised apc-1653 as revision
> R1. (e.g. apc-1653R1).  the new content adds a missing table.
>
> This work (in apc 1653) was reviewed and approved in Berlin, and part of
> the work is now in the Determination stage in WP3.  It is important we
> correct it quickly.

Please upload it as APC-1653a which will replace the original one.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830