White contributions for decision in Feb. 2000

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Sun Oct 31 07:32:47 EST 1999

Dear Q12-14/16 experts,

JS> The H.248 white draft has been uploaded to the PictureTel ftp archive
JS> (ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/h248-whitedraft.zip).

CG> The H246annexC whitepaper is now stored on the pictel website.
CG> The file is whitepaper_H246annexC_clean.zip

GH> In the Incoming directory of standard.pictel.com/avc-site ,
GH> I have uploaded a white document for decision
GH> in the meeting in Geneva of SG16 in february.
GH> It is H.323 Annex G, Text Conversation and Text SET.

All of these files have been moved to /0002_Gen directory. Please see the
following index:

 http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/0002_Gen/0002_Gen.html

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830