Request for mailing list information

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Tue Oct 12 14:21:52 EDT 1999

Dear Mi,

The IN/H.323 interworking will be part of an annex in H.246
as I know, we do not have a special mailing list.
But I will copy the main group in SG16 to see
if one is available, because I will also be interested.

Please note that ETSI SPAN 3 may also be looking
at both IN CS 3.2 support of the (SIP/SDP) Architecture
and IN CS 3.2  support of the H.323 Architecture,
we also need SPAN 3 email address.

Best Regards,
Edgar Martinez

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/