H.323v3 Final Text Posted

Paul E. Jones paul.jones at ties.itu.int
Sun Oct 3 10:21:08 EDT 1999

Folks,

I posted the final text of H.323v3 here:

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/H323v3.zip

This document should represent the combination of the white paper
contribution, D.314, and two temporary documents submitted at the meeting to
make corrections discussed and approved during the Berlin meeting.

Please keep in mind that this is not the final text published by the ITU, so
it has no official standing.  There may still be strictly editorial
corrections that may be applied before the final publication of this
document.  If you see such errors, please forward them to me.  If you find
technical errors, please notify me of that, as well, so that we can take
steps to correct the problem.

Best Regards,