H.323 Annex I

Gösta Linder (LME) Gosta.Linder at LME.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Nov 24 09:27:15 EST 1999

I agree with Ed´s conclution/Gösta

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy, Radhika R, ALARC [mailto:rrroy at ATT.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 2:49 PM
To: ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com
Subject: Re: H.323 Annex I

Hi, Ed and All:

Ed has provided a very valuable comment. In fact, it has been one of the
main purposes of my email. The important part of his comment is that all
works have to be related to H.323 mobility solution. Any work that does not
related to H.323 mobility should not be undertaken.

In this respect, Annex H is becoming the fundamental basis of all works
because it provides the solution for the H.323 mobility.

In fact, the dust will be clear as soon as we finish Annex H. Once the
fundamental H.323 mobility work is finalized, other annexes can use this
work for implementation to the lower layers (i.e., layers 3 and 2) and in
specific interworking environments.

I personally agree with Ed.

I like to see the comments of other members.

Best regards,
Radhika