FYI only

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Mon Nov 8 22:00:24 EST 1999

Hi, Ed:

Kindly see my reply.

Best regards,
Radhika

        [Roy, Radhika R]  If it is so, the logical step is to examine all
solutions to understand them better and let us come back to make the
definitions stronger once we agree on the solution.

        [Roy, Radhika R]  The other alternative is to go on defining terms
that may consist of both "strong" and "weak" definitions and let us move on
to the solution area. Then we come back what we do about the "strong" and
"weak" definitions because our goal is the solution.

        [Roy, Radhika R]  The bottom line is: Let us move on to find the
solution.