H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Group Conference Call information

Reddy, Paul K paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM
Tue Nov 2 16:30:41 EST 1999

Dear Ed,

The Item 7a in the agenda is H.323 Interworking with PLMNs. I included the H.246 Annex E scope, terms of reference and work plan within parenthesis is to remind us that contributions on H.246 Annex E will be discussed under agenda item 7a for final consensus.

I do not mind using the URL you proposed, but please give us the FTP site where we can upload the contributions for the conference call. The site you proposed below does not work for ftp.

thanks,

Paul

Paul K. Reddy
Intel Architecture Labs,
Intel Corporation,
2111 NE 25th Avenue,
Hillsboro, OR - 97124, USA,
Office Phone# +1 (503)-264-9896

-----Original Message-----
From: Edgar Martinez [1] [mailto:martinze at CIG.MOT.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 10:58 AM
To: ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
Subject: Re: H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Group Conference Call information

Dear Paul,

>7a.     H.323 Interworking with PLMNs (H.246 Annex E scope, terms of
>reference and work plan)

Isn't this H.323 interworking within PLMNs
--

Last comments:

Old Business:

[Include  TD65 agreedment]
"To focus topics are Chapter 4
and Chapter 5 of the outline and the completion of the outline."

I assume the completion of the outline, means for the full document,
as I stated in the closing of the meeting not to forget the Interworking
sections.
---

On contributions and documents, due to fact that
the standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming, directory is
temporary and documents there have a short lifespan.

I have set-up a folder in the ITU wed-stie we can use for our
Ad-hoc documents. So if anyone agrees you can place to
document there or if you have and problems sent then
to me by email.

http://people.itu.int/~emartine/temp/SG16-mobility/ConfCall_Nov17-99/

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/