H.323 mobility: Reminder Conference Call on Nov 17, 1999 and the Agenda

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Wed Nov 17 09:11:07 EST 1999

Hi, Everyone:

In addition to agenda distributed by Paul, I like to mention that any
APCs/TDs submitted in the Red Bank SG16 Q.13 meeting related to H.323
mobility can also be discussed as appropriate. As I mentioned that we did
not have time to go through all items of each contribution in the Red Bank
meeting.

Many Red Bank contributions have more detail discussion of H.323 mobility
functional entities and architecture related to Annex H. Similar is the case
for H.246 Annex E.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy
AT&T