H.323 mobility Conference Call

Reddy, Paul K paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM
Tue Nov 16 18:21:17 EST 1999

Hi Radhika,

I have assigned a MTD number for the following AT&T proposal to host next conference call

MTD-12:
Title: AT&T's proposal to host next H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc group conference call.
Company: AT&T

Can you please include the following proposal in the MTD-12 document and send it me or upload it to http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/H323_Mobility/ directory.

Note: All requests for MTD numbers and document submissions will be closed at 6:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time), USA time for tomorrows conference call.

regards,
Paul

Paul K. Reddy
Intel Architecture Labs,
Intel Corporation,
2111 NE 25th Avenue,
Hillsboro, OR - 97124, USA,
Office Phone# +1 (503)-264-9896
paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy, Radhika R, ALARC [mailto:rrroy at ATT.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 2:37 PM
To: ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
Subject: H.323 mobility Conference Call

Hi, Everyone:

Let me clarify few things on behalf of the H.323 Ad Hoc Mobility Group as
follows:

1. Temporary document numbers will be provided by

Paul K. Reddy
Intel Architecture Labs,
Intel Corporation,
2111 NE 25th Avenue,
Hillsboro, OR - 97124, USA,
Office Phone# +1 (503)-264-9896
paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM
http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/Incoming/H323_Mobility/

Please contact Paul for allocation and uploading of the documents in the web
site.

2. Editors for H.323 Annexes are as follows:

*       H.323 Annex H: User, Terminal, and Service Mobility in H.323 -
Editor: E. Martinez, Motorola
*       H.323 Annex I: Packet-based Multimedia Telephony over Error Prone
Channels - Editor: B. Aronson, Toshiba

3. Tomorrow's (November 17, 1999) conference call is being hosted by Intel.
I would request both Paul and Ed keep the meeting minutes. The meeting
minutes will be distributed later.

4. The next conference call will be hosted by AT&T (time and date will be
decided tomorrow). However, I would request Paul to allocate the document
numbers as he is doing now.

5. I am enclosing a file containing all APC/TD numbers and titles of the
SG16 Q.12-Q.14 Red Bank meeting and the upcoming conference call.

Radhika R. Roy
On Behalf of H.323 Ad Hoc Mobility Group
AT&T
+ 1 732 420 1580
rrroy at att.com

 <<Title.doc>>