LogicalChannelRate Messages

Paul Long plong at SMITHMICRO.COM
Wed Nov 10 02:28:41 EST 1999

Aseem,

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I heard that at one time there was even the
possibility of striking the SDL altogether, but I don't know why there is
specifically no procedure defined for LogicalChannelRate. Just use another,
similar signaling entity as a guide. I believe I used the CLCSE. I even
copied the code for this procedure, did a lot of global replacements,
tweaked it a bit, and, voila, I had the code for the "LCRSE!"

Paul Long
Smith Micro Software, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aseem Agarwal [mailto:aseem at trillium.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 6:48 PM
To: h323implementors at imtc.org
Cc: ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com
Subject: LogicalChannelRate Messages

Hi
  A set of new signalling messages LogicalChannelRate have been
  introduced in H.245 version-5.

  There is no corresponding section in Annex C for any procedures/state
  machine/ timers, etc. associated with these messages.

  Kindly let me know if the associated procedures are a part of some
  appendix/ implementor's guide.

thanks
aseem at trillium.com