H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Group Conference Call information

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Tue Nov 2 13:57:47 EST 1999

Dear Paul,

>7a.     H.323 Interworking with PLMNs (H.246 Annex E scope, terms of
>reference and work plan)

Isn't this H.323 interworking within PLMNs
--

Last comments:

Old Business:

[Include  TD65 agreedment]
"To focus topics are Chapter 4
and Chapter 5 of the outline and the completion of the outline."

I assume the completion of the outline, means for the full document,
as I stated in the closing of the meeting not to forget the Interworking
sections.
---

On contributions and documents, due to fact that
the standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming, directory is
temporary and documents there have a short lifespan.

I have set-up a folder in the ITU wed-stie we can use for our
Ad-hoc documents. So if anyone agrees you can place to
document there or if you have and problems sent then
to me by email.

http://people.itu.int/~emartine/temp/SG16-mobility/ConfCall_Nov17-99/

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/