White paper on MGCP vs MEGACO

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Tue Nov 2 14:26:58 EST 1999

In reference the copyright/proprietary notice at the bottom of each page:

  Copyright Hughes Software Systems Ltd., 1999
All rights reserved. This publication and its contents are proprietary to
Hughes Software Systems Ltd. No part of this publication may be reproduced
in any form or by any means, except for the purposes of this proposal,
without the written permission of Hughes Software Systems LTD Gurgaon,
India. All trademarks belong to the respective owners

Is Hughes granting us the right to reproduce this document in part or in whole?

While there are some good comparisons in here, there are substantial parts
of this document that I disagree with.  Providing comments would more
easily be done if the source document can be used practically in
whole.  Also, I don't intend for my comments to become the property of Hughes.
:-)
Chip

Support NetAid!  http://www.netaid.org