RAS terminal and gateway discovery/registration messages

Rex Coldren coldrenr at agcs.com
Tue Nov 2 10:10:28 EST 1999

Gene,
   It is not true that a device that registers multiple times must use different
transport addresses.  At least not in H.225 v4.  Have a look at Berlin APC
1581 and TD 27.  These proposals cover additive registration capabilities for
an endpoint.

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9908_Ber/

Rex Coldren
+1 623 582 7883