H323 Robustness

Edgar Martinez [1] martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Mon Nov 1 13:22:44 EST 1999

Dear All,

I would think that Sigtran could be used to provide
the GK "switch over" to a hot standby GK
from the IP layer point of view.

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/