[Robustness] Telecon scheduled for Tuesday, 11/16 at 11AM EST USA

Maureen Stillman Maureen.Stillman at NOKIA.COM
Fri Nov 12 14:31:48 EST 1999

This is a reminder that we will be having the first teleconference on
robustness sponsored by Nokia on Tuesday, November 16 at 11AM EST USA.

The phone number to call is:

 613-688-2795 and the access code is 1097#.    You must enter the pound key
after the access code.

The tentative agenda is:

Definitions of Terms for robustness
Items that can be settled in the short term

Attached for your information are the terms of reference (TD-28) agreed upon
at the last Study Group 16 meeting in Red Bank.

Thanks and talk to you on Tuesday.  I have 9 people so far saying they will
attend listed on the cc list.  Any additional should send me e-mail.

 <<TD-28.doc>>
-- maureen

Maureen Stillman
Member of Scientific Staff             Voice: (607)273-0724 x62
Nokia IP Telephony                      Fax: (607)275-3610
127 W. State Street                     Mobile: (607)227-2933
Ithaca, NY 14850
e-mail: maureen.stillman at nokia.com
www.nokia.com