H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Group Conference Call information

Reddy, Paul K paul.k.reddy at INTEL.COM
Tue Nov 2 13:46:40 EST 1999

Hi Everyone:

The following are the H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc group conference call
Information:

1. Conference Call Bridge Information
Date: November 17, 1999
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time (PST))

Conference Call Bridge Number: +1 (916)-356-9200
Reservation Number: 3-327470
Passcode: 5421571

Note: There are 20 ports available for the conference call, please use one
or two ports per company.

Procedure to join the conference call:
· Please call +1 (916)-356-9200 and
· wait for voice prompt to enter the first digit of reservation number, and
enter  "3" as the first digit of reservation number,
· and then wait for the voice prompt to enter the passcode, and enter
5421571 as passcode, then you will be bridged to conference call.

2. Agenda for the H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc group conference call:

1.      Call to Order & Opening Remarks
2.      Attendance Registration
3.      Introduction and Numbering of Contributions
4.      Agenda Review and Approval
4a.     Review H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Meeting report
5.      Correspondence to other standards groups
6.      Old Business
6a.     review TD-16, TD-42b
6b.     H.323 Mobility Functional Entities (HLF, VLF, AuF, IWF)
6c.     H.323 Mobility Architecture
6d.
7.      New Business
7a.     H.323 Interworking with PLMNs (H.246 Annex E scope, terms of
reference and work plan)
8.      Meeting Schedule
8a.     Discuss next conference call meetings
9.      Review Assignments
10.     Review Workplan
11.     Open Discussion
12.     Adjourn

Note: All participating companies are welcome to submit
contributions (in addition to previous contributions), which
pertains to 6b, 6c and 7a.

Please upload all your contributions as zipped files to the reflector at
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/H.323_Mobility  directory.

Currently, the following documents are uploaded to the above ftp directory:
TD-01 : H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Group Interim meeting via Conference Call
Agenda
TD-02   : H.323 Mobility Ad Hoc Group Activity Report

Please send me email with your document number as TD-XX and title, if you
upload any documents so that I can keep track and assign to the agenda item
to be discussed during our conference call.

Please send email at paul.k.reddy at intel.com, if you have any questions.

thanks,
Paul

Paul K. Reddy