H.GCP / Megacop capabilities desctriptors issue

H323MAIL H323MAIL at VOCALTEC.COM
Fri May 7 01:56:47 EDT 1999

Dear Q.12-14/16 experts,

For your review, the following documents have been placed at the ftp site:

 ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9905_San/
or
 http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/9905_San/

Ott> I have placed a copy of the revised Draft H.323 Annex F (incorporating
Ott> editorial changes from the last Rapporteur's meeting in Monterey) in
Ott> the Incoming directory on the PicureTel ftp server: H323AnnexF-
Ott> Delayed.zip

Hellstrom>

File:     h323Annexg-11.zip
Source:   LM Ericsson
Title:    H.323 Annex G: Text Conversation
Question: 13/16, 9/16
Doc for:  Determination
          based multimedia systems.
Contact : Gunnar Hellstr $BSN (B, Ericsson Sweden, tel +46 751 100 501
          fax +46 8 556 002 06 e-mail: gunnar.hellstrom at omnitor.se

File:    T140missingtext1.zip
Source: LM Ericsson
Title : Marker for missing text in T.140 Text Conversation Protocol
Question: 9/16, 13/16
Doc for:  Approval
         T.140 text conversation.
Contact: Gunnar Hellstr $BSN (B, Ericsson Home Communications, tel +46 751 100 501
fax +46 8 556 002 06 e-mail: Gunnar.Hellstrom at omnitor.se

File:    H323AnnexFcomments1.zip
Source: LM Ericsson
Title:  Minor modifications to H.323 Annex F
Plen
Doc for: Decision
F to make it easier to apply it as a template to other SET specifications.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO (Mr.)
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
      Tel: +81 3 5286 3830