Megaco/H.gcp call - Minutes

Matt Holdrege matt at ASCEND.COM
Tue May 4 18:59:38 EDT 1999

At 02:27 PM 5/4/99 -0400, Nancy-M Greene wrote:
>Here are the minutes for the call today - if I have gotten anything wrong,
>or missed anything, please let me know.

I think that you missed the discussion we had on the MGC knowing the
capabilities of the MG. Also if that would have an effect on call
processing efficiency. I believe that Gur and I made the point that it
would improve efficiency (not to mention applications). Others had concerns.

Those of us who are at the ETSI TIPHON meeting this week will discuss this
in person and we can all discuss it more during the next conference call.