H.320 gateways a MEGACO / ITU

Matt Holdrege matt at ASCEND.COM
Wed Mar 31 15:58:58 EST 1999

Yes, but protection does not mean using NAT. Saying that we shouldn't use
PER because it won't work well with NAT is a red herring. Service providers
do not need to use NAT and should not be encouraged to use NAT.

Please check out http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nat-charter.html to find
out more about NAT.