Megaco Protocol - IETF/ITU conf call minutes

Greene, Nancy-M [CAR:5N10:EXCH] ngreene at americasm01.nt.com
Mon Mar 29 15:53:55 EST 1999

Just a reminder of the call details, and that the passcode is 131313# for
the ITU/IETF audio call today.
>               CALL DETAILS:
>               DATE:   Monday, March 29/99
>                       TIME: 10amEST till 12pmEST
>                       NUMBER: 613-763-6338
>                       PASSCODE: 131313#
>            CHAIR: Nancy Greene
>               problems joining? Call 613-765-CONF (613-765-2663)

There are 90 ports, and no more than that.

If you cannot get on the call because there are not enough ports, please be
assured that minutes of the call will be published by the end of Monday EST.

PLEASE share ports where possible if more than one person is calling from
one location.

If you have a comment to make, but can't make yourself heard on the call, or
if you can't be on the call at all, just put your comment in an email msg to
the mailing lists.

Nancy
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:ngreene at nortelnetworks.com