H.GCP Audio Call postponed

Rex Coldren coldrenr at AGCS.COM
Wed Mar 17 21:27:34 EST 1999

Nancy,
   I'm sorry I didn't talk to you more during my stay at the IETF.  I was not
feeling well and it was a struggle to convince myself to even go to the meetings
you set up.  I didn't attend much else.  Also, I didn't get around to thanking you
for the excellent work you have done on this.  I am lobbying for SG16 support
of this draft that is coming out of our work.  I'm pretty sure this is achievable.  If
we continue to work cooperatively at the grassroots level, the upper level people
in the IETF and ITU will have no choice but to support us.  I believe they want
one solution too.

Thanks again,
Rex