FW: Where H.245 goes - MG or MGC (Skran's comments)

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Wed Mar 10 08:53:36 EST 1999

I'll forward this to the Megaco list.  One point, though.  Just because call
signalling is in the MGC doesn't mean we have a GK-routed model: the MGC is
part of the Gateway in the SG 16 architecture and TIPHON's.  (Its
relationship to the H.323 architecture is unstated in Megaco, except that we
cite the TIPHON architecture as an example.)