FW: Where H.245 goes - MG or MGC (Skran's comments)

Blatherwick, Peter [CAR:AT14:EXCH] BLATHER at americasm01.nt.com
Wed Mar 10 12:44:24 EST 1999

Makes sense to me to allow for the OPTION of carrying H.245 messaging within
Megaco protocol.  This should be defined as an optional package.  Not sure
how it would be used in a product context, but that's ok, its optional.

(I repeat myself, but don't want it to get lost on the twists and turns of
the thread.)

-- Peter Blatherwick