FYI: Travel to Chile

Douglas Clowes dclowes at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Mar 7 19:05:19 EST 1999

People,

>From the US Government Center for Disease Control (CDC) "Health Information
for Travelers to Temperate South America":
http://www.cdc.gov/travel/temsam.htm

See also the CDC "Comprehensive Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirements":
http://www.cdc.gov/travel/yelfever.htm

>From enquiries to the Australian Government Department of Health, Tiphoid
and Hepatitis A vaccinations are recommended for visitors to Santiago Chile.

The issue about Yellow Fever in South America seems to be in relation to
tropical South America. This would include north-eastern Argentina. It may
still be an issue for persons transiting (changing planes in) these areas.

Regards,

Douglas