Santiago meeting

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.OR.JP
Mon Mar 8 05:45:14 EST 1999

/// This is more informative than my previous posting ///

Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:17:12 +0100
From: Tosco Federico <Federico.Tosco at CSELT.IT>
To: "Blaschitz, Michael" <michael.blaschitz at infonova.at>,"DeGrasse, Bruce"
<b.degrasse at mci2000.com>,Freundlich <ggf at lucent.com>, "Geary, Tom"
<tom.geary at CONEXANT.COM>,"Okubo, Sakae"
<okubo at giti.or.jp>,"Robin-Champigneul, Yves"
<yves.robinchampigneul at cnet.francetelecom.fr>,"Skran, Dale"
<Dale.Skran at ascend.com>,"Thom, Gary" <gthom at delta-info.com>

Dear all,

I remember you some relevant issues that I already mentioned in some
previous e_mails:

*       Logistic information is available at
http://www.ict.uchile.cl/itut.sg16/
        Please note that hotel reservation deadline (March 31).
        The hotel reservation form is included in the ITU-T collective
letter (see below)
        Please be sure to reserve your flights well in advance.

*       The ITU-T collective letter is available at
http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com16/coll/index.html
        Please note the deadline for delayed contributions (May 5).
        The meeting registration has to be sent, as usual, to ITU, by April
17.

Best regards

Federico
CSELT