Please ignore RE: H.GCP Audio Call

Bryan Hill bhill at VIDEOSERVER.COM
Thu Mar 4 17:16:49 EST 1999

Please ignore the previous mail, I was still writing up today minutes and
the message was sent accidentally (fat finger. . . )

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Bryan Hill [SMTP:bhill at VIDEOSERVER.COM]
        Sent:   Thursday, March 04, 1999 5:00 PM
        To:     ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com
        Subject:        Re: H.GCP Audio Call

        The H.GCP audio call was held today, 18 ports called in including a
group
        from the TIPHON meeting.

        The working model
        ===============
        Individuals have will be working up submissions to be review by the
entire
        group at the next audio call.  The objective is that the principals
involved
        will collaborate off line initially, post the results to the SG16
reflector
        for comments and a final version will be posted for discussion in an
audio
        call.   The result of that final review will be added into the H.GCP
by the
        editor.  Every effort will be made to resolve issues but if they
cannot they
        must be presented in Santiago.

        Work items
        The following work items were identified and individuals who
expressed an
        interest in working on them are noted.