BT change of representative

Pete Cordell pete.cordell at BT-SYS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Mar 3 15:31:41 EST 1999

Dear All,

As you may know by know, I am moving on to own little venture.  In case
you were wondering, it doesn't involve H.323!!!

This does mean that I will not be representing BT any more in SG16.
This role will probably be taken over by Morgan Potter at
morgan.potter at bt.com, so if you have any questions from BT he is the one
to ask.  Also Mike should be able to help.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that, despite the hard
work, I have enjoyed my time working with you and I wish you all the
best.  And, who knows, perhaps we'll meet again in the future -  If you
get back to Ipswich sometime on your travels, then look me up (assuming
the Rapporteurs give you time to get out the meetings!).

Regards,

Pete
Pete Cordell
BT Labs