MGCP reference (was Re: Megaco/H.gcp conference call)

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Wed Jun 30 13:39:30 EDT 1999

At 09:53 AM 6/30/99 -0400, Tom-PT Taylor wrote:
>Here's a brief history, from my point of view -- others are free to add
>their viewpoints.

...snip...

>May 1998: formal Megaco/H.GCP cooperative arrangement announced.
...snip...
I believe the arrangement announced in Santiago has not actually been formalized or confirmed.  At least that was the impression I got from Scott's mail.  Of course, just because there is no formal arrangement doesn't mean megaco and Q.14 aren't working toward common protocol.

Since you brought it up though, :-), what is the status of the arrangement?

Chip