MGCP reference (was Re: Megaco/H.gcp conference call)

Chip Sharp chsharp at CISCO.COM
Tue Jun 29 14:53:10 EDT 1999

I'd support this as well: some additional text regarding backward
compatibility (use of GIT instead of B-HLI) is required. Along the
lines of what was done for H.310 which went throught the same
change.

François Audet