af-saa-0124.000 inclusion in HGCP???

/Q11, Q12, Q13 Ameneh.Zahir-Emami at ALCATEL.FR
Mon Jun 21 10:25:06 EDT 1999

Another reliable signaling protocol in megaco..

Why not us Sigtran's Common Transport Protocol (CTP)??

Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
TIPHON & Other Stds -- http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/