New version of H.GCP

John Segers jsegers at LUCENT.COM
Thu Jun 17 04:31:56 EDT 1999

Boaz,

I have the same problem with the document Bryan posted: no pictures.

On your second point, I agree that it makes sense to talk about
composing units (MGU, MGCU, SGU) into a complete GW.

Regards,

John Segers

John Segers                                  email: jsegers at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies                                        Room HE 306
Dept. Forward Looking Work                      phone: +31 35 687 4724
P.O. Box 18, 1270 AA  Huizen                      fax: +31 35 687 5954