Decided H.341 document

Irina Suconick isuconick at VIDEOSERVER.COM
Wed Jun 16 14:12:51 EDT 1999

most of the signalling protocols  today , carry the bandwidth management
information between router-router . but there is no technology ( standard)
exsist today for bandwidth control. Most of the people are using software
based soultions like RED, RIO, CBQ, ALTQ. But all of them are implemented on
software.

 bset way to achive this is to convert the STM nature of the internet into
SSTM .
for more info visit  www.packetstream.com

regards
sanjay