H.GCP / Megaco Audio call

Bryan Hill bhill at VIDEOSERVER.COM
Tue Jun 8 19:50:24 EDT 1999

Sorry about that attachement. (don't you love NOTES too ?)
Hope this works :
(See attached file: H.GCP composition.doc)

- Boaz

"John Talbot" <jptalbot at nortelnetworks.com> on 03/06/99 07:08:47 PM

To:   Boaz Michaely
cc:
Subject:  RE: H.GCP is about gateway recomposition, not decomposition..

Michaely,

Did you realy mean to send the image of the icon of the document rather
than
the document itself with your email?

Anyway I read your document and have included my comments :-)
 <<pic10782.pcx>>

Cheers

John

H.324M