H.323v3 for decision in September

Paul E. Jones paul.jones at ties.itu.int
Tue Jun 29 11:41:06 EDT 1999

Kaynam,

This is a more serious issue.  If there is a backward compatibility problem
with the current Annex C that needs to be corrected before decision, we need
to address that in September.  Alternatively, we could elect to decide Annex
C separately in February.

Certainly, bring the contribution.  I will talk with Mr. Skran about this
issue.

Paul