H.323v3 for decision in September

Paul E. Jones paul.jones at ties.itu.int
Mon Jun 28 20:20:51 EDT 1999

Folks,

We may attempt to decide H.323v3 in September and determine version 4 in
February.  Mr. Skran has asked that I post the current draft so that people
can review the document.  This document must be delivered to the ITU by 30
June 1999.  (Please note that Annex C/H.323 is also a candidate for decision
in Septemer.)

This document contains only minor editorial changes to the document that was
determined in Santiago.  Nonetheless, I encourage you to review the document
for any errors or omissions.

The change marks indicate all changes that have been made since version 2.

Please direct any comments on the document to me.

The document can be found here:

ftp://standards.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/H.323v3-990628.doc

Best Regards,
Paul E. Jones
DataBeam Corporation